Miniature Gift Basket... Just Like Olive's
NOTE: This product is only available for delivery within Australia.
Also note: each basket is unique and will vary slightly in its (equally gorgeous) contents and trimmings from what is pictured, read full description for details.
“The tiniest jars and pots... even have their own home on doll-sized shelves”, or so it says in Olive and the Larder.
Introducing miniature gift baskets inspired by the one Olive receives in Olive and the Larder!
In the same way that Olive and the Larder isn’t your ordinary storybook, this gift basket is unlike any other.
That's because it is:
- Pint-sized, making it extra alluring to anyone who adores miniatures;
- Individually portioned, perfect to indulge yourself or treat a friend;
- Completely bespoke, curated and hand-assembled in The Beige Larder, Sydney;
- Packed with high-quality provisions from the finest local and international brands;
- Truly artisanal, including hand-painted linen ribbon and hand-cut, hand-stamped and hand-riveted gift tags;
- The perfect follow-up to our limited-edition, all-ages storybook;
- A petite-yet-luxurious gift for a friend who might be currently in lockdown (or not);
- Ready for immediate delivery anywhere in Australia - shop and ship your gift direct;
- Highly sustainable if you are like Olive and choose to repurpose all the beautiful packaging and mini glass jars;
- Limited-edition, only a very small number have been assembled;
- Sure to surprise and delight, since the flavours of each product (described below) are included at random.
Each gift basket contains:
- Vintage-style wooden punnet, ideal for repurposing in your own kitchen or larder;
- 30gm jar of Bonne Maman French honey, just like the one Olive adds to April’s tea tray;
- Individually wrapped, 100% cotton hand-sewn teabag by Singapore’s TWG Tea, containing 2.5g of whole-leaf fine harvest and exclusive tea blends (random chosen from a delicious assortment as pictured below) – also inspired by teatime in the story (one teabag is plenty for a small teapot);
- 30gm jar of Bonne Maman French berry jam (either strawberry or wild blueberry) inspired by the one in Olive’s gift basket;
- 23g jar of mustard from the Beerenberg Family Farm in the Adelaide Hills (either Bavarian or Dijon), also inspired by the one in Olive’s gift basket;
- 23g jar of sauce also from Beerenberg (either BBQ Steak, Tomato or Sweet Chilli) which would be right at home on the “doll-sized shelves” in Olive’s larder;
- Teeny 3.7ml bottle of Tabasco sauce, because it is adorable and makes anything delicious, even when you’re down to your last tin of tuna;
- Handcrafted, hand-stamped and hand-riveted gift tag featuring an illustration from the book by Inga Campbell, along with bespoke Olive and the Larder tissue;
- Hand-painted linen ribbon, inspired by the flowers blooming in Olive’s garden.