CLEARANCE Olive-style bespoke & vintage giftwrapping kit
One of the loveliest compliments we received during the release of our storybook Olive and the Larder was delight at how the book was giftwrapped.
A beautifully wrapped surprise gift is one of life's best simple pleasures.
Take inspiration from Olive and elevate your own gifts with creativity and vintage charm. It's easy when you have a stash of pretty materials to hand.
In this pack you'll receive:
- 4 generous sheets (50 x 75 cm) of Olive's signature green tissue paper, with a one-of-a-kind vine trellis pattern;
- 4 x 2m lengths of vintage wool yarn in 2 colours, cut from my personal stash of old French spools;
- 1 x length of hand-cut, drawn-thread white cotton fabric, which makes great 'ribbon' - expect frayed edges as part of the charm. Just under 2m long.
- 1 short piece of green vine ribbon;
- 1 gift tag (which you could use as a template to cut out more of your own from upcycled cardboard packaging);
- 1 vintage millinery leaf;
- 1 vintage cross-stitch flower motif.
This pack makes a wonderful addition to your crafting stash, whether you are a seasoned crafter or a total newbie!
Crafter's tip: we took a tapestry needle and threaded one length of yarn through the white cotton to create a handstitched two-tone ribbon, as seen in the last photo.
Have fun coming up with your own combinations using this sweet coordinated kit.
Hand assembled by me, Bianca, right here in my Sydney studio 'The Beige Larder'.
Enjoy FREE delivery Australia-wide.